Thank you for supporting Dakatta jewelry. We are a small brand that values quality interactions and we actively practice our utmost love, attention, and detail into your orders. We use our best efforts to assist you, and we appreciate your patience and kindness while we do so.
SHIPPING MATERIALS |
We use mostly all eco-friendly, bio-degradable, and recycled materials to package and ship items. Bubble wrap is added for extra protection and we encourage you to reuse if possible. As a business, we do our best to take accountability for our carbon footprint and strive to always improve.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING | USA
Please allow 1-3 business days for processing before shipment for ready-to-ship items.
Pieces being made to order are created with intention and detail. Please allow us up to 6 weeks (excluding holidays) for production. You will be notified immediately if there are any additional production and shipping delays. Please note that paying for expedited shipping does not mean that you will receive the items the next day. Dakatta is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Please email email@example.com if you have any urgent shipping requests before finalizing your order to ensure we're able to accommodate.
**Please note that due to Covid-19 and severe weather, mail delays can be expected. We do our best to make sure your package arrives in a timely manner however we are not responsible for delays.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING |
We offer worldwide shipping. Current estimated shipping time for international orders is 3 - 4 weeks via USPS First Class. Please note that orders may take longer to arrive due to Covid-19 related delays, and given timeframes should serve only as estimates. We recommend choosing UPS shipping or DHS, if you need items to arrive quicker. Dakatta is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
- Duties and taxes are not included in the total at checkout. Costs are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country.
- Payment of any duties and import taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery.
- If package is refused and returned to us we will refund the amount minus a 25% restocking fee.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES |
We understand the limitations of shopping online versus buying in-person. It's important to do your best to double check sizing and refer to our sizing guide before ordering.
We craft our pieces slowly, intentionally, and carefully inspect them for defects to ensure you receive high quality handcrafted jewelry. However, if you wish to return your order, we accept free returns/exchanges (within 14 days of post marked delivered) under the following conditions:
- Contact us immediately within 14 days the post was marked as delivered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization as we do not accept unauthorized returns. Once the return is authorized, you will receive instructions on how to return the item.
- Returned items are eligible for refund based on a case-by-case inspection. Items must be unworn, in its original condition and packaging, and undamaged when received by us. We will not issue a refund if the condition of the pieces are not in it's original state.
- Once your order is approved for return, items must be shipped back within 7 business days of receiving the authorization confirmation email. You may be responsible for the cost of the return postage (including tax and duties if it's international shipping). Returns shipped past the 7 day window will not be refunded. Please make sure to keep your original packaging and order slip to include in the package.
- Exchanges are handled under the same conditions as returns. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the exchange.
- We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit to us. Refunds will not be issued if we do not receive the item, or if it's damaged.
**Please note the following:
- Items purchased in-person at shows, fairs, or markets are final. We do not accept returns.
- Custom pieces are not eligible for refunds.
We do our best to help with repairs if we can, however please note that not all jewelry is repairable. If a repair is possible we offer assistance within 1 year of purchase and may be subject to a repair fee. For all repair inquiries, please email email@example.com. Please include your name, photo of the damage, description and proof of purchase or original order number. All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
We'd love to do a custom for you! Please email us at dakatta.jewelry so we can help you. Once the order is confirmed, a $50 non-refundable deposit is required before we can begin production. Please allow 3-6 weeks (time frame may vary) for pieces to be made with care, packaged and sent to you.
As a small business, we do our best to work within our highest capacity for you as we greatly appreciate your support. We honor integrity, kindness and accountability. We exercise the right to deny service if we are not met with the same regard. Thank you for your understanding.